Analysis: Helping you make sense of it all.
With nearly 4 decades of experience, we have handled literally thousands of case-specific analysis assignments covering thousands of legal issues in every area of law.
Below are four types of Case-Specific Analysis we can conduct on your behalf. How may we help you today?
We assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case; take the research we’ve done for you and deliver a full examination of every legal issue involved; and help you know exactly where you stand so you can confidently move to the next step in your legal strategy.
A “bulletproof” second look at your brief. This is a complete review that will ensure every court requirement is met, all substance and grammar have been reviewed and edited, and that your brief is polished to court-ready form.
- Case viability: Gain the background to learn whether a prospective case or a specific argument is worth your time to pursue.
- Cause of action: Review your facts against the law to identify and evaluate potential causes of action.
- Argument development: Find the authorities and discussion you need to make a compelling case; use the memo as the core of your court submissions.
- Case valuation: Compare the matter against similar cases and damages to inform pleadings and settlement negotiations.
- Court trends: Analyze judicial reactions to cases like yours for a practical take on your case.
Get a discussion of any legal question written in an easy-to-read manner. No extensive citation formalities. No legal technicalities. Our Letter Reports get to the heart of the matter, quickly and in plain English.