310 Fourth Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55415-1005
Selected Legal Publishing Engagements:
- Legal Research Center, Inc. and Vicki Krueger, Online Research Product Comparison
Study: Westlaw® and WestlawNext™ (a comparative study of selected Westlaw® and
WestlawNext™ new platform features and benefits) (April 2010).
- Vicki Krueger et al., Maintaining Properties in Foreclosure: How Communities
Across America are Responding to the Vacant Property Crisis in their own Backyard
(White Paper Report for the National Association of REALTORS®) (January 2010).
- James Seidl, Kelly Ray, S.A. Supina, et al., Chapter 19, "Legal Research Management",
Successful Partnering Between Inside and Outside Counsel (West Group & ACCA
- Vicki Krueger et al., Governmental Responses to Climate Change: A Look at State
and Local Actions Affecting the Real Estate Industry (White Paper Report for
the National Association of REALTORS®) (August 2009).
- Kelly Ray, James Siedl, et al., Legal Transformation Study: Your 2020 Vision
of the Future (Decision Strategies International and Legal Research Center 2008).
- Vicki Krueger et al., Private Transfer Fees—Potential for Trouble, Problems for
the Future? (White Paper Report for the National Association of REALTORS®) (May
- S.A. Supina and Vicki Krueger, State By State Guide to Employee Leave and Disability
(Legal Research Center, Inc. 2001–2010).
- Andrea Sahlin, NAR Legal Environment Scan: Legal Issues Facing Real Estate Professionals
(National Association of Realtors® 1996–2011).
- James Seidl and S.A. Supina, Chapter 4, "Legal Research", ATLA'S Litigating Tort Cases (ATLA & West 2006–10)
- James Seidl, S.A. Supina, et al., PricewaterhouseCoopers & Legal Research Center's
Knowledge Management Study: An In-Depth Look into the Current Use and Future Trends
of KM in the Legal Profession (Legal Technology Institute at the University
of Florida Levin College of Law 2003).
- S.A. Supina and Val Werness, NAR Multi-State Issue Tracker (National Association
of REALTORS® 2003–10).
- Beth Oberste, BCBSA Multi-State Issue Tracker (Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Vicki Krueger, Find/Get, Query Result, Citator, and Headnote Evaluation Tests
(comparative tests of selected LexisNexis and Westlaw features and benefits) (January
- Vicki Krueger and Kingsley Martin, Improve Your IQ (Information Quality) . .
. A White Paper Report (comparative study of selected LexisNexis and Westlaw
features and benefits) (February 2003).
- Vicki Krueger, Westlaw/LexisNexis Linking Study (comparative study of selected
Westlaw and LexisNexis linking features) (February 2003).
- Vicki Krueger, Westlaw/LexisNexis Citing References Study (comparative study
of selected KeyCite and Shepard's citator features) (April 2003).
- Vicki Krueger, West Reporter Images Study (a review of the West Reporter
Images service, as compared with traditional case retrieval and photocopying methodologies)
- Vicki Krueger, West Brief Retrieval Study (an interview-based study of legal
brief retrieval methodologies) (September 2003).
- Vicki Krueger and Cary J. Griffith, Putting the Brief into Brief Retrieval
(White Paper Report based on the findings of the West Brief Retrieval Study) (November–December
- Vicki Krueger, West Time-Based Comparative Study (comparison of legal research
results produced using Westlaw versus LexisNexis) (January 2004).
- Vicki Krueger and Cary J. Griffith, Recovering Online Legal Research Costs .
. . A White Paper Report (discussion of the best practices for enhancing small
firm profitability and service to clients) (June 2005).
- Vicki Krueger (author), 2006 Westlaw/LexisNexis Comparative Citator Study
(update of the Westlaw/LexisNexis Citing References Study of selected KeyCite and
Shepard's citator features) (March 2006).
- Vicki Krueger and James Seidl, eds., Strategic Partnering For Legal Services:
New Rules, New Roles, Leaps of Faith and Spectacular Results for In-House and Outside
Counsel (Heller Financial 2000).
- Beth Oberste and Val Werness (co-authors and editors), BSI Compliance Digest™—A
50-State Survey of Automobile Finance, Home Equity, Home Improvement, and Manufactured
Housing Laws (Banker Systems, Inc. 1996–2001).
- James Seidl (contributing author), Legal E-Business Guide (Association of
Legal Administrators 2002).
Home > Resources >